Export Exams and Pet Travel Documentation

Thinking of traveling abroad with your pet? Make sure you have all the documentation you need.

Why Documentation Is So Important

Ensuring that your pet travels with the proper vaccination requirements and travel documents will ensure that your pet is safe from harm and injury during travel, and ensures you a hassle-free travel experience.

What Documentation Does Your Pet Need

Most pets travelling out of Canada will need an export certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian and endorsed by a Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) veterinarian. As the requirements for travel differ for each country, it is important to know what documentation is required before you begin travelling. Some countries may require export certificates and/or vaccinations and treatments which your pet may not have already received.

How We Help

Our expert veterinarians are experienced and qualified in providing the proper documentation you need for your travel destination. In more complicated cases we may recommend you also work with a third-party pet export company, and we are happy to co-ordinate this work.

We will also be able to conduct all required vaccinations, exams and treatments in order to comply with your specific travel requirements. Additionally, our 24/7 telehealth support will be able to answer any questions you have about travelling with your pet.

Meet Our Care Team

We are building a team of dedicated and talented individuals to help us deliver veterinary care in a way that is better for everyone involved – our patients, our clients, and us.

How Do I Start?

Request an Online or In-Person Consultation

Have more questions about travelling abroad with your pet? Contact us and we’d be happy to help you make an informed decision for you and your pet.